Thursday, September 19, 2013

How I Style Flowy Shorts: LOOKBOOK

Hey guys (: for my first post I decided to show you guys different ways to style flowy shorts. I know for most of you summer is almost over, but it's still really hot where I live. I also included some outfits for cooler weather though! Hope you enjoy, and comment down below what you would like me to post next!
Oh and by the way, all the flowy shorts featured below were purchased while I was in Vietnam, so I apologize for that, but you can also get awesome ones at stores such as forever 21, cotton on, brandy melville, factorie, etc.

1. Fresh: basic coloured tee, flowy printed shorts & a statement necklace

This outfit is great for warmer days :D and I love it cause it just reminds me of summer.


                                            necklace: ICE (australia)
                                            t-shirt: H&M
                                            shoes: converse


2. Classy: patterned leotard, basic coloured flowy shorts & statement earrings

This outfit is great for days when you want to dress up a bit but still be comfortable. I feel like the black and white colour scheme adds to the dressiness and makes it look more presentable.
                                           
                                          earrings: Lovisa (australia)
                                          leotard/body suit: forever 21
                                             shoes: cotton on 


 3. Edgy: basic crop top, knitted cardigan & flowy printed shorts 

This outfit is suits chillier days when you just want to snuggle up in a coffee shop, drink tea and read a good book. (:  (and sorry I didn't put these on to show you guys, my sister decided that she was too tired to take pictures for me halfway through :P)


                                          crop top: american apparel
                                          knitted cardigan: forever 21
                                          shoes: Dr. Martens


4. Sweater Weather: muscle tee, printed flowy shorts & a sweater

This outfit is an awesome transition outfit between summer and autumn/fall as you can put on a sweater to make it cozier. This just reminds me of music festivals and bonfires at the beach. I put two different pairs of shoes and sweaters so you guys could see the different ways in which you can style this outfit!

 
                                                shoes: converse, Dr. Martens
                                                black sweater: H&M
                                                maroon sweater: factorie (australia)
                                                muscle tee: thrifted



-Summer 

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely outfits, and i love how yo've displayed them. :)

    Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete